The Beach Guide, which is sold at newsstands and kiosks and selected bookstores, includes:
- Description and directions to 44 beaches and in the free Famagusta District
- Large local map with all beaches and coastline points of interest
- Bus information for key routes to all beaches
Where to find:
- Blue Flag Beaches and hidden sandy coves – Food and drink by the beach and picnic grounds
- Beaches ideal for children and disabled people – Watersports facilities and best spots for snorkelling and fishing
- The world’s largest hard-shelled turtle Caretta caretta – The critically endangered Mediterranean Seal Monachus monachus
- Footpaths to ‘walk on the sea’ and the best places to explore – Chapels by the sea
- What local fish to eat?
- What happens if you drink salt water?
- When to take the best pictures?
- Where to see the most beautiful sunsets?
- When is the sea at its calmest?
- Which are the most sheltered beaches?